Terms and Conditions
- This page sets out the terms and conditions which shall govern your access to, use and purchase of the services made available, whether directly or indirectly, to you, as guest or registered user on the website. This website, accessible on https://www.noudeal.com, is owned and operated by Hinata International Ltd, a company having its registered office address at 5th floor Louis Pasteur, Port Louis. Throughout the website, the terms “we,” and “our” shall refer to Noudeal.com and the terms “you”, “your”, “he” and “she” shall refer to the person accessing, browsing or using the website
Use of the Website
- Scope: The website and any services made available on the online portal are strictly for your non-commercial and personal use only. For avoidance of any doubt, any scraping and hacking of this website is strictly prohibited.
You must not:
- Act in a way or introduce anything (including any virus, spyware, Trojan horse, keystroke logger, or other similar feature) that may compromise our server and damage data on our website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our online portal or other user’s accounts, through hacking, password mining or any other means that may interfere with the constant working of the online portal
- Launch any executable files or script for scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the online portal
- Cause or attempt to cause physical or property damage, prejudice or harm to any users or our Merchants, directors, employees or partners.
- You will need to create an account with noudeal.com in order to access to, use and purchase the services made available on the website. You are responsible for your internet connection/telecommunication charges incurred for accessing the website.
- A person is entitled to create one account in his name, which account s/he shall solely be responsible for operating and managing. You are also responsible for maintaining the security of your account such that any transaction effected from your account shall be deemed as having been made by you, unless otherwise specified. You should take all required steps to ascertain that your password remains confidential. In the event that you have reason to believe that your password is no longer secured and is being or is likely to be used without your consent/authorization, you should notify us of same immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or any other email address for customer service as duly amended over time. We shall not be liable for any prejudice or loss suffered by you as a result of such unauthorized use, in case of your failure to notify us beforehand.
- We reserve the right to send you promotional emails such as information about any purchase, account activity, update regarding our services, last minute deals and promotional deals/offers. To unsubscribe, you just need to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Each offer contains the package name, details, conditions and price. Noudeal.com do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided about the offer.
- The offers offered on the noudeal.com website are valid within the limits of availability and they are provided to the customer through a Service Provider/s and third parties.
- The photos, illustrations and other promotional material used for the description of the product/service are for the purpose of representing the services of the service provider. We cannot promise that all images advertised and used on our website accurately depict the service provider's appeal.
- No compensation of any kind or responsibility can be taken due to unforeseen event beyond our or our service provider's control. At any time, an offer can be retracted if conditions are unfavorable due to any unforeseen event.
- You need to know that there are inherent physical and mental health risks to exercise, including the risk of injury or illness. Before participating in any of the offers pertaining to physical activities, you should seek the prior advice of any medical practitioner regarding any concerns about your health. By purchasing the offer/deal, you acknowledge that your participation in any of the physical activities provided by our Merchants is entirely at your own risk and neither our Merchants nor shall be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise specified, all the prices displayed on the website for each deal/offer are in Mauritian Rupees and inclusive of VAT at the prevailing applicable rate at the time of the purchase and based on the local tariffs offered by the Merchants. You expressly agree that in the event of any change in the applicable rate (notice from partner), duties, or charges that may be introduced at any point in time, the pricing of the deals/offers shall be adjusted accordingly to reflect the said change and informed to client.
- We do not guarantee against any pricing errors or issues relating to programming and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or booking made for any services whose price was incorrectly posted or issues with programming that results in an error. In the event of any such occurrence, we will notify you by email or by phone and a full refund will be given. We further reserve our right, at our sole discretion, to rectify any error pertaining to the availability of a hotel or any other activities or products.
- Unless detailed otherwise in the specification of the deal/offer, the prices relate only to the services or products referred in the deal/offer and do not include any other service which is not detailed in the specification. All information disclosed on our website is based on information provided to us by the Merchants. As such, the Merchants are solely responsible for updating Noudeal.com with all necessary information including the rates, availability and other information to be displayed on our website. Noudeal.com is not held responsible for any errors, misleading or inaccurate information or interruptions or non-delivery of information.
- Furthermore, we only act as a facilitator for our Merchants and we or our Merchants reserve the right to change, amend or correct prices shown on our website at any time before or after you have placed an order or made a booking. Your booking is only confirmed once confirmed by the service provider. In case the price of your deal/offer purchased changes after the purchase, we shall notify you by email or by phone as soon as possible.
Reservation & Booking
Our offers on noudeal.com is only available for Mauritian Resident. Upon check-in at the service provider, it is a must to present your ID CARD along with the booking voucher. The service provider reserves the right to not honor any booking in case no identification paper is presented, and no refund will be granted.
No booking is allowed on behalf of somebody who is not a Mauritian Resident. This includes group bookings for family, friends and foreigners.
By using our services, you hereby confirm that you have read and accept our terms and conditions and those of the service provider. Once a booking is made, customer will be bound by these terms and conditions.
Online bookings and purchases - Once you have confirmed your order and payment, you shall receive a confirmatory email pertaining to the relevant services or products effected. You are solely responsible to provide us with your correct email address to that effect. In case you do not receive the confirmatory email within 24 hours, you should immediately contact our Customer Service Care department at email@example.com.
The confirmatory email shall constitute the Voucher, that is, the proof of your purchase and shall contain all relevant information regarding your order placed or booking made and particulars of the relevant services or products. Each Voucher pertaining to a deal/offer will be assigned a unique reference number to safeguard the Merchant from redemption of any duplicate Voucher. You are required to read carefully all the information contained therein to ensure that it complies with your order placed or booking made. In case of any discrepancies, you are requested to contact our Customer Service Care department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any customers with special request should noudeal.com at the time of booking. We will do our best to cater for the needs of the special needs participant.
The Voucher is redeemable for the relevant services or products offered by or facilitated through the Merchant specified on the deal/offer. The Merchant is the issuer of the deal/offer and is solely responsible for all the services or products it provides to you and for any damages, prejudice, liabilities, claims and costs, it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of the Voucher or not. You hereby agree to hold Noudeal.com free from any liability which may arise from any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with the use or redemption of a Voucher.
You acknowledge that the Merchants are:
- The seller or provider of the services or products under a redeemable Voucher;
- Solely responsible for providing you with the services or products under a redeemable Voucher; and
Solely responsible for redemption of any Voucher you have purchased.
Lost/stolen vouchers: Neither we nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Voucher or the Voucher reference number.
- For some offers, there is the possibility of booking it to be used at a later time (Open voucher). The open voucher may only be used for the particular service for which it was purchased, as stated on the order confirmation and the voucher.
- Please keep in mind that the Open Voucher is only valid for the product or service for which it was purchased, and it is only valid for the time listed on the package from the date of purchase; in other words, the package voucher must be used during the package validity period (90 days or until the package expires- depending on the package type). Please keep in mind that all reservations are subject to availability, and the customer will be required to pay the difference if there is a price change by the service provider.
- In the event that you fail to use the voucher within the validity period, the voucher will be considered as void and no refund or compensation will be made. You are required to use the voucher accordingly and to call us to make your reservation accordingly.
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
Noudeal Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Hinata International LTD and its affiliates on www.noudeal.com. Your use of the services available via www.noudeal.com shall be subject to our terms of service. Gift Card are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be placed in your account. If a purchase exceeds the Gift Card amount, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method in the purchaser’s account. To view your Gift Card balance, visit your dashboard after signing in to noudeal.com Gift Cards have a validity period of one year.
Gift Card Limitations
Gift Cards may only be applied to new bookings and at the time the initial booking is being made. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or extended to reservations of 28 nights or more. Except to the degree provided by statute, Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, exchanged for value, or redeemed for cash. Gift Card balances in your account that have not been used cannot be moved to another account. Individuals with a Mauritian ID card, visa, residency and/or work permit are the only ones that can buy or give Gift Cards.
Gift Cards - Risk of Loss
Our electronic transfer of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated receiver, or our distribution to the courier, whichever is appropriate, passes the risk of loss and title to the purchaser. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Gift Cards - Fraud
In the event of an alleged fraud, we reserve the right to pursue any solution, including refusing to grant or honour a Gift Card. If a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make transactions on noudeal.com, we reserve the right to close customer accounts and charge alternate forms of payment.
Gift Card Terms
When you buy, accept, or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Mauritius, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. The parties irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mauritian Courts for purposes of any proceedings relating to this Agreement and waive any objection to the convenience of any such court
Reward Points Terms and Conditions
Noudeal.com rewards is our loyalty program (the “Program”). For each purchase you book on Noudeal.com, you will receive Rewards Points that will act as currency in your next purchase. You will not be charged a Redemption Fee when redeeming your Reward Points. All bookings must be made online, through your own personal account to receive points.
Validity – Your Reward points will not expire as long as you keep your account active at least once every 12 months. After 1 year of inactivity, your reward points will expire, and we may deactivate your account.
- We reserve the right to discontinue your membership if you act fraudulently or use our loyalty program in a way that does not comply with our terms and conditions, or any federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. If we discontinue your membership, you may lose your collected Reward Points and benefits. We also have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution if necessary.
- Reward Points are not transferable if a member dies, if there is a domestic relations issue, or otherwise by operation of law. You agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action like these are resolved individually exclusively by the appropriate court of Mauritius.
- We may change our terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice, including the rules for collecting and redeeming your rewards points. We may communicate these changes to you by email
- Termination of the Reward program – Noudeal.com reserves the right to discontinue its reward program at any time. We will notify all users 1 month before so that you can redeem any reward points you have on your account.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your rights and obligations, these will be governed, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Mauritius.
The Program is void where prohibited by law. Our failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Our decision on all questions or disputes regarding the Program is final.
Payment and Refund
You are invited to consult our Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- The website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including but not limited to text, logos, photos, graphics, artwork, videos, compilation, artwork, music and sound. The entire contents of the website are protected by the applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of Mauritius.
- We are the sole owner of all proprietary (trademarks) and intellectual property rights pertaining to Noudeal.com found on the online portal (https://www.noudeal.com). Other trademarks, logos or brands on the website are for the exclusive use and benefit of Noudeal.com and are the property of their respective owners. You shall not use such trademarks, logos or brands without the express permission of Noudeal.com or their respective owners.
- You may access and view the online portal (https://www.noudeal.com) and save an electronic copy of the materials from our website, solely for your personal use. In any case, you have no right to modify, copy, reproduce, publish, use or redistribute, upload or post any of the copyrighted material, photos, trademarks and other proprietary information on the website without the express authorization of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of the intellectual property rights or any other prejudice resulting from such submission.
- We exercise reasonable care to ensure that information provided on our website is correct accurate and updated. The content on our website and the services made available to you through the website are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that the use of this website and the online services are entirely at your own risk.
- While we endeavor to make our online portal available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we shall not be held liable if the online portal is unavailable or interrupted at any time for routine maintenance or update. You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control.
Noudeal.com and our licensors shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to you or any other person for any direct or indirect, economic, consequential loss (including loss of data), damage, claim, liability; whether in contract, equity, tort negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out in connection with:
- the online portal or services on the website being unavailable, interrupted or performing slowly;
- any error regarding the content(s) or prices made available through our online portal;
- any exposure to malicious software including but not limited to, viruses, computer worms, etc. or other malicious forms of interference which may damage your computer system or mobile device while you access, browse or use the online portal.
Neither Noudeal.com, its directors, employees, Merchants or partners warrant, represent or guarantee:
- the accuracy, reliability, suitability, completeness or timeliness of our online portal and services on the website or of any information (including the descriptions and locations) from the Merchants; and
- the quality, ability, safety or suitability of the Merchants services and products. Our website does not constitute and should not be considered as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality or rating of any Merchant (or its facilities, services, products) made available.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our directors, employees, partners shareholders, workers, agents, contractors, Merchants, and representatives harmless from all losses, damages, claims, liabilities or expenses that arise from or in connection with:
- the use of the online portal and services available on the website; and
- If any dispute arises between you and Noudeal.com, our objective is to provide you with a cost-effective and neutral means of resolving the dispute quickly. Before resorting to any formal lawsuit, we encourage you to contact us first to seek an amicable resolution via email at email@example.com or by sending us a written communication by registered post at our postal address c/o Hinata International Ltd, Louis Pasteur, Port-Louis. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve any problems via alternative dispute resolution including arbitration or mediation as alternatives to litigation.
- Our postal address is. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension and Termination
- We reserve the right to monitor any access and use of our online portal and to deny access to the website or the services available therein or an account at any time and for any reason.
Third Party Advertising
- We may allow third-party advertisers to place advertisements on the website or any part thereof. Such advertisements will be identified as originating from third parties. By using the website, you agree to receive such advertising and marketing materials. If you do not want to receive such marketing materials, you should notify us at email@example.com. We do not take responsibility or endorse for the contents of such advertisements.
- If we need to communicate to you, we shall do so by sending you an email or a notice on the online portal. The notice shall be deemed to have been given 24 hours after the email has been sent or notice is posted on our website. You acknowledge that this satisfies all legal requirements for our written communications.
- Any legal action in connection with the following terms must start within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, you are deemed to have waived your right to claim any prejudice.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed before you agree to the Terms and conditions. The parties must not rely on any warranty, representation or agreement related to our platform which is not expressly set out in our terms and conditions. No such warranty, representation or agreement has any effect from the date you consent to our terms and use the website.
- Please read our Data Policy which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Covid-19 policy terms and conditionsWith the outbreak of Covid-19, we at Noudeal.com are committed in providing as much as flexibility to our clients in respect to the advised from local authorities. In case of a national lockdown in the near future, our first concern will be on the reservations that have been completed and confirmed for check-in during the lockdown. If this is the case, then your reservation will be automatically cancelled with the service provider and you will have two options:
1. Postpone your reservation, after the lockdown phase, so that you can keep the promotional tariff and your booking with the service provider.
2. We cancel your booking vis a vis the service provider and we will refund you the total amount paid, in terms of store credit.
Spa, Leisure Activities & RestaurantsThe validity of the voucher will automatically be extended for 125 days after lockdown. In case the service provider stays close even after the lockdown, you will be refunded in the form of store credit, once the lockdown has lifted. Kindly note that all refunds related to the lockdown period, will be in the form of store credit that will not expire, and you can use anytime. Bookings that do not fall in the lock down period – Bookings which does not fall in the lock down period will proceed as usual unless otherwise advised by the service provider. In the event that you wish to cancel your booking which does not fall in the lock down period, our standard cancellation policy will be applied. If the service provider agrees to cancel your booking, your refund will be made in terms of store credit in your account. At Noudeal.com we care about your safety, in these hard times. We thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation and request you to take all the necessary precautions.