This document represents and formulates the PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY of noudeal.com, registered office located at 5th Floor, Shehnaz Tower, Louis Pasteur Street, Port Louis, Mauritius and operating the online booking engine service represented by www.noudeal.com.
To process and manage your relationship with us, data collection, use, and/or transfer is authorised. This Policy applies to personal data/information about yourself and/or company (and not limited to: members, users, partners, business/marketing partners, agents, vendors, distributors, suppliers, service providers, etc.) and individuals provided by you or about you at this point in time or in the future.
By accessing, browsing and using our Platform and/or Service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy and Intellectual Property Policy. Hinata International Ltd may amend this Policy at any time by posting an updated version on the Platform. Unless stated otherwise, any revision takes effect immediately.
Collection of Personal Data
- The term “Personal data/Information”; is defined as any information in our possession such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, identification/passport number, email address, credit/debit card details, etc. that relates directly/indirectly to an individual.
- Your personal information may be collected when you are interacting with us (i.e. not limited to: during registration/affiliation process, transactions and communications…). Other data will also be collected when submitting any request or filing a complaint to our supporting team.
- Moreover, we may also receive and process your data which are made available by any third parties whom you have authorized, credit reference, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of our service and performance of conditions of agreements.
Purpose of Acquiring and processing your Data
The information provided by you or collected by us from other
sources may be necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes at
that time may be processed for the following purposes. Purpose
of using your personal information for the user:
- Account registration / creation
- Identity process and verification
- To fulfill online purchases and bookings
- Transaction process or payment (including online banking, credit/debit card transactions and providing receipt)
- Customer service improvement and enhancement of customer relationship (request and complaints)
- Administration of contests, promotions or other online features
- To conduct market research such as customer profiling activities, internal marketing, analysis of customer patterns, preferences and activity trends analysis on our platform
- To comply with our legal obligations under the constitutional law, legislation and court orders
- For administration purposes such as data analysis, auditing, risk management and record keeping, etc
Purpose of using your personal information for our business
partner, agent or service provider:
- To involve you to provide products or services to us on our behalf
- To help process any payments related to our business activities
- To communicate with you and to maintain/improve customer relationship (i.e.: seasonal greetings and newsletters)
- To support you/your company services and products delivery and handle requests/complaints
- To protect our legal rights and interests that includes defending any claim
- To comply with our or any legal obligations under the constitutional law, legislation and court orders
- To prevent any fraudulent or illegal activities or misconduct
- For administration purposes such as data analysis, auditing, risk management and record keeping, etc.
- The information provided by you or collected by us from other sources may be necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes at that time may be processed for the following purposes. Purpose of using your personal information for the user:
Marketing and promotional Purposes
We may also use and process your data for the following
marketing and promotional purposes (“Marketing and Promotional
- To send you information, updates, promotional materials, services, upcoming contests, events, activities, promotions, campaigns, surveys organized by us or our selected third parties which may be of interest to you
- To send you seasonal/festive greetings, messages, and newsletter
- Being a member of www.noudeal.com community, a user can quickly sign in with their username and password. Your username will be displayed to other users when you submit a review or rating
- Noudeal.com may also use your information and share it with third parties for data analytics to improve marketing strategies to enhance our platform
- You agree and consent to us using and processing your personal data/information for the Purposes as identified in this Privacy and Intellectual Property Policy. Noudeal.com requests your approval for any other purposes which do not fall within the above categories.
- We may also use and process your data for the following marketing and promotional purposes (“Marketing and Promotional Purposes”)
The Information collected about you depends on the nature of the purpose either obligatory or voluntary. To provide you with full benefits of our website, it is essential for us to collect your data (i.e., but not limited to: processing payment transactions…). In case you do not consenting, we will not be able to handle payment to/from you (user, business partner, vendor, supplier and service provider).
Disclosure of your personal Data
In any case, we will sell, transfer or disclose any of your information provided to us to any third party without your approval. Nevertheless, we may disclose some of your personal data to the following third parties more of the above Purposes:
- To our associated companies and subsidiaries.
- Information to selected third parties such as sponsors, advertiser and marketing partner. Moreover, we have the right to provide your information to our vendor. When you buy a voucher on our website and make a reservation, is considered as having an agreement with Noudeal.com and its partners/vendors.
- Data provided to consultants, lawyers or any professional advisors appointed with our business on confidential basis who can conduct data analysis and data centralization on our behalf.
- Data centres and servers located within or outside Mauritius for data storage purposes and storage facility and records management service providers.
- Banks and financial institutions, merchants and credit/debit card companies in connection with your commercial transactions with us.
Accuracy of your personal Data
We expect that all data provided by you are accurate and that none is misleading or out of date. You may update your profile with your latest information by editing your profile on the “Account Settings” page to prevent any adverse experience such as the inability to use the platform in the future time.
As a member/partner or vendor, you need to know your rights. To the extent that prevails the data protection and privacy laws in Mauritius, you have all the right to request a copy of your personal data held by us. A small fee might be charged to cover administration costs in accessing the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Noudeal.com has the rights to rely on any statutory exemptions to collect, use and share your data
Retention of your Personal Data
As long as Noudeal.com is operating, your information will be retained by us for the same purpose as mentioned in the above corresponding sections. If your personal information is no longer needed or do not have your consent, our company will terminate your agreement with us and delete your data in accordance with our retention policy in our system and backup systems.
Security of your Personal Data
- Our company is committed to ensuring full security of your personal data provided to us. Our motto is to bring the most reliable and secured platform for our user, partners and vendors. We endeavour to upgrade and implement appropriate measures technically and physically from time to time with procedural security measures in accordance with the laws and industry standards to ensure that authorized third parties only use your data for the Purposes set out in this Policy
- As we know all, the Internet is not a secure medium and data transmitted over the Internet or any wireless network cannot be guaranteed to be 100 % safe. While we take practical measures to prevent such things such as our employees are to respect the confidentiality of your data. We do not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of your data transmitted to/ from Noudeal.com and are not responsible for any actions caused by third parties that may have received your data.
Personal Data From Other Individuals (family)
Internet and Mobile Application Use
You accept that the provision of your personal data to us over the Internet is entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that if you post any rating or review on the Platform, your rating or review will be viewed publicly and will be retained by us even if your account has been terminated. Other information such as email address and phone number will not be visible to others through any rating or review that you post.
- Cookies are used on this platform. Cookies are identifiers that are stored on a site visitor’s drive so we can recognize your web browser, track your visits or remember your username and password so that you can log in automatically. The usage of cookie can help us improve customer experience by monitoring the interests of our users.
- When you interact with us, our Company receives and stores the location services information from your computer or mobile devices meaning you acknowledging our use of location services information collected from you. Depending on the setting available on your computer or mobile device, you can enjoy options such as managing location services. For instance, if your location service is enabled, your device will report its GPS location once you interact with us.
Questions and Contact Details
Any questions relating to our Privacy and Intellectual Property Policy or any other matters: corrections, amendments or removal of information about you or any complains, are to be directed to our Privacy and Intellectual Property Policy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org