Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa – Weekend Vibe
As from: ₨ 3,150.00
Earn up to 1463 Points.
- Bed & Breakfast or Half-Board or All-Inclusive + Free Early Check-in on Half-Board & All-Inclusive + 1 Kid Stays & Eats Free + 30% Discount on Spa Treatment ( Half board & All inclusive)
- Weekend Vibe – Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Looking for weekdays? Click here
Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa offers a magical taste of the Mauritian lifestyle from the soft white sand-lined shores that border it, to the dolphins who visit daily. With just 116 beautifully designed rooms, the resort combines personalized service with uninterrupted tranquillity, all washed down with mouth-watering treats from the on-site venues.
What you get:
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Free Early Check-in on Half-Board & All-Inclusive option:
- Mondays to Thursdays: Free early check-in as from 10:00 & Late Check-out until 18:00
- Fridays to Sundays: Normal check-in as from 14:00 & Check-out at 12:00
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Bed & Breakfast (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- N°2: Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- N°3: All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- All-Inclusive Information:
- Breakfast (07:00 -10:00) at the main restaurant (Ye! Man)
- Dinner (19:00 – 22:00) at the main restaurant (Ye! Man) OR at Crazy Fish bar (18:00 – 22:00)
- Lunch at Crazy Fish bar (12:00 – 15:30)
- Afternoon tea/ coffee (16:00 – 17:00)
- A selection of local beverages: mineral water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, local wines, rums and beers served from 11:00 to 23:00 at Crazy Fish Bar or at the Pool Bar from 11:00 to 18:00
- All-Inclusive Information:
- Free: up to one kid 11 or younger stays free in a one-double room sharing
- No Children under 6 years old are permitted
- 30% Discount on Spa treatments (applicable on Half-Board & All-Inclusive)
- Free Access to Rooftop Pool on Half-Board (Adults Only)
- Any other restaurant not included in your package is with a supplement
- Due to Sanitary measures, some activities and services might not currently be available at the hotel (example: fitness center, Sauna, etc)
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
Ye! Man Restaurant
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel’s atmosphere, and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavors of Mauritius and around the world.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 – 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
Tribu Pool Bar & Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavors: rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad, all served in a family-style, in the form of dishes to share.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
Crazy Fish Bar
Beach culture and a charming bar brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay, offers a selection of salads, snacks during the day, and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
Open daily as from 09:00 to 23:00
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 16:00
Rooftop Bar (Opened for Half-Board guests only)
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails, and fresh fruit juice on the menu. Access is reserved to Privilege rooms. No food service is provided.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 20:00 (Adults only)
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of “street food” picnic baskets for a small Mauritian” break “during the day is where Kas Dal is. The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks, and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
Complimentary land and water activities are available: Aquagym, fitness center, bocce ball & board games.
Payable at the hotel: Surf school, snorkeling, kitesurf school, swimming with the dolphins, boat excursion, stand-up paddle, big game fishing, scuba diving PADI (excluding Sunday), bicycle rental & catamaran excursions.
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures & water or land activities are available subject to hotel’s programme
Seven Colours Spa
4 treatment & massage rooms, 1 manicure and pedicure space, 1 sauna, 1 relaxation area, and a fitness center.
Open every day, and bookings are made at the spa reception upon availability. Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00
|Choose meal type||
Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, All Inclusive
|Number of person||
Single room – 1 adult or 1 adult + 1 kid, Couple room – 2 adults, Family room – 2 adults + 1 kid (6-11), Family room – 2 adults + 2 kids (6-11), Family room – 2 adults + 1 teen (12-17), Family room – 3 adults