Mauritius Helicopter – Special Offer
Get an unparalleled opportunity to explore the country’s contours en route to your destination before deciding which sightseeing spots to visit in-depth during your stay in Mauritius!
The crew will greet you upon arrival at SSR International Airport or your hotel helipad and provide you with personalised service during check-in. Your journey will begin as you come on board one of our Bell Jet Ranger helicopters equipped with four passenger seats.
Throughout the flight, the pilots – trained in the best-in-class safety standards of Mauritius Helicopter Ltd (MHL) – shall give you an overview of Mauritius as you fly over our awe-inspiring landscapes.
|Your Package with Noudeal.com
- 7 min route:
- Itinerary: Airport – Blue Bay – view of Ile aux Cocos – Coastline – Pointe D’Esny – view of Ile aux Phares – view of Ile Aux Aigrettes – Mahebourg – Airport (subject to weather conditions).
- 20 minutes Route:
- Airport – Mahebourg – Vieux Grand Port – Lion Mountain – Pointe du Diable – Île aux Cerfs – Bambous Mountain – Airport
- 30 minutes Route:
- Route A – Black River Gorges / Grand Bassin / Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls / Forest / View of Le Morne
- Route B – Mahebourg / Grand Port / Lion Mountain / Ile aux Cerfs / East Coast / Airport
- Occupancy: Max 4 Passengers per Tour (Minors must be accompanied)
- Equipment: All Equipment will be provided
- Free Secure Parking
- Meeting Point: Gate 3, Near Check In Hall to Rodrigues, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
|General information and conditions
- Note: The weight of passengers should be provided for ALL helicopter bookings
- Restrictions: Flights from the airport are subject to Weather Conditions & Air Traffic Control
- Flights from/to airports are done on a sharing basis and are operated ONLY when 4 passengers are confirmed for the specific flight.
- Note: e-ticket will be provided via email after the purchase has been completed, e-ticket must be provided in order to board the flight
- No Show: If the customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
- Kindly present your Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the airport
PLAINE MAGNIEN WEATHER