Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort (PROMO)
As from: ₨ 11,250.00
Earn up to 2531 Points.
All-Inclusive + 2 Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free + Guaranteed Early Check-in & Late Check-out + Lunch served on arrival & departure day
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, located in the untouched wild south of the island, is the ideal place to discover true Mauritius and unwind in harmony with nature, whether for just the two of you or for the entire family.
This high-end hotel offers high-end lodgings and an excellent selection of facilities, combining elegance with the charm of Africa: A unique concept in kids’ clubs, privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve, an 18-hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well-being centres in the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids’ clubs, and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve.
What you get:
- Early check in as from 10h00 and late check out at 16h00.
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks (detailed below)
- All-Inclusive Information:
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 17:00 on the departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts from 10:00 and ends at 23:00 daily
- Drinks: Water, soft drinks, cocktails, local beers, rums, selected wines by the bottle or glass, and sparkling wine
- Tea-time including crepes, coffee & more (16:00 – 17:00)
- All-Inclusive Information:
- Free: 2 kids up to 11 years stay & eat free, sharing parents’ room
- Guaranteed Early Check-in as from 10:00 & Late Check-out until 16:00
- Package All Inclusive ends at 17h00 on departure date.
- The lunch is included on arrival and departure days as per operating schedule of the restaurants.
- Applicable only on 03rd – 04th Sept, 10th – 11th Sept, 17th – 18th Sept & 24th – 25th Sept 2021
- Free access to restaurants and bars (in accordance with operating schedules of the outlets)
- Free daily green fee at Heritage Golf Club – Golf cart excluded (Pre-booking required)
- Free non-motorized water activities & Land activities
- Free access to baby, kids club (09:00 – 16:00), and teens club (09:00 to 23:00)
- 30% Discount on Spa treatments (Pre-booking required)
- Live entertainment as per hotel program
- Pool heated ( Infinity Blue ) until 30 September 2021.
- Wear masks for guests when circulating in the resort.
- No buffet due to sanitary protocols.
- Deposit required upon check-in – will be returned on check-out: Beach towel – Rs.1000 per person | Linen in room – Rs.1000 per room
- Any other restaurant not included in your package is with a supplement
- Minibar is not included
- Due to Sanitary measures, some activities and services might not currently be available at the hotel (example: fitness center, spa, etc)
- Free Baby Corner:
- Complimentary Baby Corner at our Kids Club for toddlers 0-35 months from 08.30 to 16.00 daily
- Compulsory 24 hrs pre-booking in advance / limited availability
- Zafarani is adult only restaurant ( AS from 12 years old ).
- Compulsory booking for all restaurants for dinner.
- An additional fee will be requested if a babysitter is requested in the room
- Restaurant dress code as from 18:00: Smart casual (trousers or elegant shorts, closed shoes and collared shirts for men)
- Tank tops, swimsuits, beach sandals, and shorts are not recommended & No swimwear during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate.
The best buffet – Four pavilions set amongst mirrored ponds give the tone for a friendly and cosy atmosphere enjoying delicious buffets day and night.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 – 10:30 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
Kuzini Restaurant (upon reservation only)
Kuzini is the “à la carte” area of the main restaurant, serving Italian specialities.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
Zafarani Restaurant (upon reservation only)
The colourful and festive atmosphere is matched by the symphony of flavours concocted for you by our Indian-born chef.
Opening Hours: Dinner (à la carte) 19:00 – 22:00 – 6 days a week (Adults only)
Infinity Blue Restaurant & Cocktail Bar (upon reservation only)
Maritime Delights – This is unmissable: feet in the sand, gaze out at the sea whilst savouring fresh seafood – (à la carte).
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00 | Bar 22:00 – 23:00
Boma Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Dinner under the stars – A must-do during your stay! This open-air pop-up restaurant is an unforgettable experience: dine gazing at the stars around a campfire and listening to the beats of African drums.
Dress Code: Relaxed
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 – 22:00 | Tuesdays – Traditional Boma | Fridays – Special Safari Boma
Great for a snack – Snacks and light meals by the poolside for those who want to make the most out of the sun.
Dress Code: Relaxed
Opening Hours: 12:00 – 17:00
A new take on the happy hour – Enjoy a snack or light meal overlooking the pool during the day. Lively background music transforms the Zenzi Bar into a vibrant cocktail lounge in the evenings.
Opening Hours: Drinks service 10:00 – 00:00 | Pancakes 16:00 – 18:00
Seven Colours Spa
Heritage Awali’s Seven Colours Spa has been designed as a typical African village, where guests can enjoy their treatments in the comfort of quaint exotic huts, surrounded by lush greenery. Spreading over 3000 m2, it offers all the facilities you can expect from a spa, for you to relax and refresh in multiple ways.
Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Timomo Kids Club
Welcome your little ones from 3 to 11 years old. | Dedicated teenager program caters for 12 to 17 years old. Babies have their club for free under the supervision of 6 highly trained baby-nurses. Babysitter service, fun, cultural and sports programs, specialised sport program are applicable at extra costs)
If relaxing on a sunbed is not your thing and you prefer working on your tan whilst moving around, well the choice is yours:
Tennis (2 floodlit tennis courts + tennis rackets) – Yoga – Table tennis – Beach volley – Beach soccer – Beach tennis – Fully equipped fitness centre – Mountain Bike – Mini rope park – Speedminton – Pitch and Putt – Bocci balls – Darts – Aerobic – Badminton – Indoor games
Activities with an additional cost: Footgolf – Segway – Personal coach – Tennis lessons & tennis balls – Horse riding for adults and kids – Golf
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
One of the key criteria for choosing Mauritius for your holidays is the beautiful lagoon! Well, Heritage Resorts offers one of the most preserved lagoons on the island. The only thing left is to try it all:
Windsurfing – Lasers – See-through Kayak (single and double) – Kayak (single and double) – Pedal boats – Glass bottom boat trips – Snorkeling – Aqua gym – Traditional fishing – Stand Up Paddle
Additional activities offered at Heritage Awali or nearby for a fee: Scuba Diving (PADI) – Waterskiing lessons – Kitesurfing – Catamaran cruise – Big game fishing – Fishing – Dolphin watching/ swimming – Water bike – Waterskiing sessions
Single room – 1 adult Rs 11250, Couple room – Rs 12500, Family room – 2 adults + 1 kid (0-11) Rs 12500, Family room – 2 adults + 2 kids (0-11) Rs 12500, Family room – 2 adults + 1 teen (12-17) Rs 14050, Family room – 3 adults Rs 16875